I love to travel and have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel. I started this blog in early 2009 when I was studying a Master of Law at Cambridge in the UK, which provided plenty of vacations around Europe in between semesters and on weekends. Since then I have continued to travel and will keep putting up more interesting experiences as I traverse the globe.
This page will link you to my various travel sub-pages, including Europe, Taiwan and India. Check out the links below or click on the menu on the right hand side of the page.
1. Europe Travel Diary – my most amazing experiences in Europe are captured in this travel diary — such as France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and Greece.
2. Taiwan Adventure – my food and shopping posts on one of my favourite places in the world, Taiwan!
3. Indian Journey – a series of posts detailing my one week experience in India, from Hyderabad (for a traditional Indian wedding) to Delhi (including a day trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal).
4. Hong Kong Pitstop – on the way back from India, we stopped in Hong Kong for more food and fun. These are the stories.
5. Hunter Valley – posts on food, fun and accomodation in New South Wales’ wine country.
If you want to read them all just click on the “Travel” category.